Mountain topography embroidery hoop art by Snowbird Artworks.
Set of 3 hand embroidered topographic maps showing the contour lines of The Three sisters, Alberta, Canada. Hand embroidered using shades of Blue and Purple DMC thread on White Japanese linen fabric, each piece is framed in 12.5cm sustainably sourced wooden frame, neatly finished at the back and ready to display.
Big Sister (Faith) bottom right
Middle Sister (Hope) left
Little Sister (Charity) top right
This handcrafted collection makes the perfect artwork for your home or gift for the mountain lover in your life. Available individually or as a set of three.
• Hand embroidered topography maps showing the contour lines of the The Three sisters (Big Sister, Faith, Middle Sister, Hope, and Little Sister, Charity) Alberta, Canada.
• Each piece framed in a 5"/12.5cm sustainably sourced wooden embroidery hoop.
• Hand stitched in shades of Blue and Purple DMC thread on White linen fabric.
• Signed and neatly finished at the back and ready to display.
• Available individually or as a set.