Situated in the Yorkshire Dales, mountains Pen Y Ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough are collectively known as the Yorkshire Three Peaks and provide a classic walking challenge.
This wonderful embroidery collection is perfect memento to remind you of memories of one completing the three peaks challenge.
• Three hand embroidered topographic maps showing the contour lines of the Yorkshire Three Peaks: Pen Y Ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough.
• In the picture of the three embroideries in a row,
Top is Pen Y Ghent
Middle is Ingleborough
Bottom is Whernside
• Pen Y Ghent and Whernside are each framed in a 5 inch/ 12.5cm embroidery hoop and Ingleborough is framed in a 6 inch/ 15cm embroidery hoop.
• The wooden embroidery hoops are UK made and sustainably sourced.
• Hand stitched in shades of Pistachio Green and Coral DMC thread on White linen fabric.
• Signed and neatly finished at the back and ready to display.
• Available individually or as a set.